We respond with rescue and recovery efforts — and get people, businesses, and communities back on their feet ASAP.
No matter what stage of the emergency you’re in (preparedness, response, or recovery), the size of your community, or the nature of the disaster — our disaster response specialists are ready to help. Now.
- The team that jumps into action for you will include former policy makers and program professionals at state and federal levels who know how to shape emergency response, recovery, and mitigation plans.
- We’ll handle the immediate response. We’ll create a recovery plan to provide reassurance that, one day, life will again return to normal. And we’ll provide all the public messaging and outreach your community needs to be fully informed and reassured that you’re on top of it.
- We’ll find all the government funding that’s available to you.
Our disaster response experience is unmatched in the industry.
Here are just two examples:
- World Trade Center disaster. We managed all of the Federal (FEMA) reimbursement for New York City for costs related to the attack of 9/11. We also coordinated all of the city’s administrative and financial relationships with the Federal Department of Homeland Security.
- Super Storm Sandy. We provided extensive FEMA-related disaster management, response and recovery services. We maximized grant opportunities for Long Island counties and municipalities, and handled all the tasks related to public assistance, individual assistance, and hazard mitigation programs.
When UMS right-sized our software spend, we ended up saving about $23 million.
No matter where in the world our customer is, we can call on UMS who will scale to the job.
Compared to consulting organizations like McKinsey and Gartner, the UMS team provided a deep level of consultation paired with real world data from our environment.
We can help you when the unexpected happens …
Contact us to find out how.