Ongoing Savings —
We recently found $6 million in immediate costs and created a 3-year software savings plan for both hard dollar savings and cost avoidance.
Within the week, we can be working together to recover lost savings — we guarantee it!
1 Money-Saving Assessment: Using a proven, state-of-the-art methodology, we’ll conduct a thorough search to assess exactly what hardware and software you have. By assessing who is using what, where and when they are using it — and what you have that no one is using — we’ll know how to save you the most money.
2 Recommendations: We’ll recommend quick efficiency wins and immediate organizational savings. We’ll also recommend a go-forward asset management strategy, including industry best-practices.
3 Negotiation Support: We’ll negotiate the best contracts with all your software and hardware providers. We’ll make sure you get the best price for what you need — because even the steepest discount on what you’re not using is still a waste of money.
4 On-going Managed Service: If you don’t want to hire in-house expertise, we can augment your existing team to create and manage an ongoing cost- and time-saving process for you. In addition to delivering long-term cost and efficiency benefits, we’ll create healthy, ongoing relationships for everyone — you, your vendors, and us.
Yes, we’re dedicated to helping you save money.
But we’re also here to help you be more efficient.
Want Better and Faster IT Asset Management?
We can help.
On one level, IT Asset Management (ITAM) is fairly simple. It’s about making sure you only pay for what you need — and not paying a dollar more to vendors or software publishers than what they’re due. The problem is that getting to that answer is a complicated process.
We are dedicated to keeping the ITAM process as quick and easy as possible — and to providing long-term ITAM benefits. Yes, we make sure you spend the right dollars on the right things. But we also believe that ITAM is most effective when you can easily repeat the process year after year.
- If you’re facing a task related to…
- Cloud migration.
- Security issues — such as migrating from XP to Windows 7, or counterfeit software.
- Software Compliance & Management
- Software Migrations
- Maintenance Management
- — IMAC — Receiving
- — IMAC — Disposal
- Then we’ll help you find better and faster ways to…
- Map out a cloud migration strategy based on where you are now and where you want to go.
- Clearly understand what you need to know so you can safely migrate or crack the code on counterfeit software.
- Determine your best licensing options.
- Know how many systems need to be upgraded or replaced.
- Know how many systems are installed. This makes sure your organization isn’t paying for “out of service” and disposed of equipment.
- Manage all receiving activities from any warehouse, dock, or location.
- Manage disposal activities — and make sure all your contracts and systems are updated to reflect the removal of equipment and software.
When UMS right-sized our software spend, we ended up saving about $23 million.
No matter where in the world our customer is, we can call on UMS who will scale to the job.
Compared to consulting organizations like McKinsey and Gartner, the UMS team provided a deep level of consultation paired with real world data from our environment.
Yes, we CAN help you save money —
AND do ITAM Better and Faster!